Time： 2023-07-21 14:51:24
Author： Hebei Allland steel pipe manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Daily maintenance and production processes of thick wall straight seam steel pipe manufacturers
Thick walled straight seam steel pipes are called thick walled straight seam steel pipes when the ratio of outer diameter to wall thickness is less than 20. Mainly used for petroleum geological drilling pipes, cracking pipes for petrochemical industry, boiler pipes, bearing pipes, as well as high-precision structural pipes for automobiles, tractors, and aviation.
The advantage of thick walled straight seam steel pipes is that the online heat treatment process of the weld eliminates welding stress, refines the metallographic structure grain of the heat affected zone, and improves physical and mechanical properties. Western countries attach great importance to the application of HFW/ERW welded pipes, such as Greece and Japan producing HFW separately ф 610mm × 25.4mmX60 and X65 steel grade welded pipes to replace seamless steel pipes and thick walled straight seam steel pipes. There is a misconception in China that ф HFW/ERW welded pipes can be used below 406mm, ф The use of thick walled straight seam steel pipes above 406mm has led to the development of HFW/ERW units towards producing thick walled straight seam steel pipe products
Basic process for daily maintenance of thick wall straight seam steel pipes using cantilever cranes.
1. When lifting thick walled straight seam steel pipes, it is not allowed to pull the steel wire rope diagonally to prevent the steel wire rope from falling out of the groove.
2. Pay attention during operation to ensure personal and equipment safety.
3. Regularly check the switches at the front and rear of the car, and check whether the switches that raise the hook to a greater extent are sensitive.
4. Lubrication points such as thick walled straight seam steel pipe gears, sprockets, chains, ropes, etc. should be lubricated on schedule.
5. When operating a cantilever crane, it is necessary to closely cooperate with the hanging personnel and follow the hanging command.
6. The hook should be fully wrapped with coils.
7. When the wire rope breaks 10% of its strands, it should be replaced.
8. Regularly check whether the hook lifting brake is sensitive.
The production process of large diameter thick wall straight seam steel pipe is automatic submerged arc welding, and the process procedures are
1 pre bending,
2 pre welding,
3 internal and external welding,
4 relatively round straightening,
And 5 pipe end process. Large diameter thick walled straight seam steel pipes are becoming increasingly important in the steel pipe application industry. The main application fields of large diameter thick walled straight seam steel pipes include water conservancy engineering, steel structures, power industry, chemical industry, urban planning construction, irrigation, oil and gas long-distance pipelines, bridge piling, and submarine oil pipeline.