Time： 2023-07-20 17:05:44
Author： Hebei Allland steel pipe manufacturing Co., Ltd.
For companies producing straight seam steel pipes, they must be familiar with straight seam steel pipes. The straight seam steel pipe is mainly made of strip steel coil, formed by hot extrusion, and welded by automatic double-sided submerged arc welding. On the basis of straight seam steel pipes, the manufacturing process has also been improved. During the production process, strict process standards need to be installed.
Manufacturing process of straight seam steel pipes:
1. Check the raw materials. The raw materials are steel coils, welding wires, and flux. All raw materials must undergo strict physical and chemical inspections before use.
2. Welding technology. The technology used in production is divided into single wire or double wire submerged arc welding, and automatic submerged arc welding is used for repair welding after coil pipes or plate.
3. Appearance. Before forming, the strip needs to be straightened, trimmed, planed, surface cleaned, transported, and pre bent. At the same time, in order to ensure the smooth transportation of the strip steel, it is necessary to use an electric contact pressure gauge to control the cylinder pressure on both sides of the conveyor. Moulding can be controlled externally or internally through rolling molding.
4. When using a weld gap control device, it is necessary to ensure that the weld gap meets the welding requirements, and the pipe diameter, misalignment, and weld gap must be treated strictly in accordance with regulations. Both internal welding and external welding are single wire or double wire Submerged arc welding of Lincoln electric welding machine, which can ensure welding quality.
5. All welds are inspected using an online continuous ultrasonic automatic flaw detector to ensure 100% non-destructive testing of spiral welds and prevent the occurrence of defective products.
6. After the product is completed, it is necessary to use an air plasma cutting machine to cut the steel pipe into separate pipes. After cutting into a single steel pipe, each batch of steel pipes must be strictly inspected, and the inspection standards must strictly comply with the established standards. At the same time, each steel pipe needs to pass a hydrostatic pressure test, and the pressure is sealed radially. The testing pressure and time are strictly controlled by the steel pipe hydraulic microcomputer detection device, and the testing parameters are automatically printed and recorded.