Time： 2023-11-09 09:26:32
Author： Hebei Allland steel pipe manufacturing Co., Ltd.
How to maintain welding pipe equipment
The role played by construction machinery in work is increasingly valued, so how can we effectively improve its work efficiency? I believe that understanding the maintenance of welded pipe equipment can improve efficiency. Next, we will share with you the maintenance experience of welding pipe equipment.
1. Regularly check the oil level gauge on the fuel tank and ensure that the oil level does not fall below the specified value.
2. When the fine oil filter is blocked by dirt, it needs to be replaced in a timely manner; when the crude oil filter is blocked, it should be cleaned in a timely manner, once every 3 months.
3. To add oil to the fuel tank, it must be filtered and the oil must not be mixed with impurities such as water, rust, metal shavings, and fibers.
4. When starting the oil pump in winter or cold areas, it should be started, stopped, and repeated several times to increase the oil temperature. The hydraulic pump station should be operated flexibly before starting work.
5. All knobs on the hydraulic pump station must not be moved by non-operators.
6. Regularly observe if there are abnormal fluctuations in the power supply voltage, and conduct maintenance every 3 months or so.
The correct maintenance of welded pipe equipment plays a significant positive role in the efficiency and lifespan of the equipment.